Paint Color Tips
Choosing a paint color for your home can be intimidating. Here are a few tips that will hopefully make your next paint project go smoother:
- Use a color that you love to wear. If you look good in a color there is a greater chance it will look great in your home.
- Pull colors from a print or art located in the room.
- Find inspiration from the natural colors right outside the windows.
- Go neutral when you are showing off a statement piece of art of furniture.
- View the paint sample in the room before committing. Undertones can become more apparent depending on the lighting in the room.